Covid-19 Commitment to Safety
The following policies & procedures are effective immediately: MASTER INSTALLS APPLIANCE IS BOOKING APPOINTMENTS DURING THE PANDEMIC FOR APPLIANCE REPAIR, INSTALLATION AND SALES.
- All technicians will sanitize and put on a mask before entering any residence/business. This may take a technician a moment to prepare before entering your home.
- We are practicing safe distancing during the pandemic, the technician will guide you through the process in a safe manner, as you will need to sign the work order to approve any service requested, with your protection in mind
- Tablets and phones will be wiped down and sanitized before entering the home.
- All technicians, after departing the residence/business, will remove masks and place in contained bag. Technicians will then sanitize hands once again.
- If you or a family member is diagnosed with Covid-19, we ask to please call and reschedule your appointment until you have been cleared by your doctor.
Master Installs Appliance wants you to know we are taking measures to ensure the safety of our customers. Please do not hesitate to call if you need service or have a question. Thank you for your faith in Master Installs Appliance to always do what is best for our customers.